You are all invited to the next Think Rich Pinoy Wealth Seminar this Saturday, August 27, 2011, 8am to 6pm, at the L/G Skyland Plaza Bldg. Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City. The venue is very near the Makati Post Office and AXA building.
If you want to know the Theology of Money from Bo Sanchez, learn from Larry Gamboa and be inspired by the Think Rich Pinoy Team who have been investing in foreclosed properties for years in the
I attended this same seminar last May 15,2011. It's more than a year and here’s your chance to attend what I often refer to as a “Mindset and Life Changing” seminar. The 1st time I heard Larry Gamboa was during the Truly Rich Financial Coaching Seminar and from that time on, he already become an inspiration not just for me but also for my husband.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
1. Talk 1 - Wealth Management: Are you Financially Ready for the Future? 2. Talk 2 - The Theology of Money: Are God and Money really enemies?
3. Talk 3 - The Technology of Money: Pinoy Real Estate Riches Today and Updates
4. Talk 4 - The Legal Aspect of Real Estate Investing
5.Talk 5 - Rehabbing Real Estate Properties
6. Talks 6, 7 - Real experiences in buying and selling Pinoy Properties from the actual (young) people who did them6.The Game of Money: - Cashflow 101 and 202. Play the game for 3 hours with like-minded people, guided by seasoned experts
7. Talk 7 - The Think Rich Pinoy Franchise and Pinoy Millionaire Vision 2020
I will be one of the facilitators during the Cashflow 101 game in the afternoon. I would be more than happy to share my own experiences and answer your questions in relation to the Cashflow 101 game and how you can do it in real life.Yes, it can really be done, and it really is possible to do it all in an ethical, morally upright, and legal way! Learn all these in the seminar.
What : THINK RICH PINOY WEALTH SEMINAR
When : August 27, 2011, Saturday
Time : 8:00am - 6:00pm
Where: L/G Skyland Plaza Bldg. Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. Makati
Text : 0922-810-1709 / 0917-839-5739
P3,950/ US $ 89 - Early Bird Fee until July26, 2011
P 4,450/ US $ 99 - Regular Fee from July 27 - August 26, 2011
P4,950 - On the day payment (Walk-In) Fee on August 26, 2011
You can pay through Paypal or BPI bank deposit.
See payment details and additional discounts below:
BPI Account Name: ESTI-TRP (Think Rich Pinoy)
Account No.: C/A # 8291-0083-57
Buy your seminar ticket here!
SEE YOU THERE!!!